Pursuant to legislative decree 196/2003, information is provided below concerning purposes and modes for personal data processing along with the scope of its disclosure and dissemination , as well as nature of data in our possession and its transmission.
We hereby inform you, as required by the legislative decree 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as “Code Concerning Privacy Issues”), about personal data that is object of processing by this website and the rights the Code Concerning Privacy Issues can guarantee to you. For any possible issues arising out of the Code Concerning Privacy Issues you are invited to contact us via e-mail or via phone.
Purposes of Processing
Personal data is collected for the following purposes::
– management of customer relationship (accounting, invoicing, reliability and solvency control);
– internal audit (safety, productivity, service quality, integrity of assets) and to enable access to reserved area, information and offers;
– evaluation of the customer satisfaction level;
– fulfilment of any obligations as provided for by law, regulations and/or the EU rules and standards;
– sending of communications and notices (newsletters) concerning offering of the products published on the website;
– management of disputes (breach of contracts, notices, credit collection).
Modes of Processing
Data will be processed by means of electronic means or others (both on a manual and automatised basis). Processing will comply with the confidentiality and safety rules as provided for by the Code. Data will be logged, organised and stored in electronic files and/or hard copy.
Transmission of your Organisation’s personal data: your personal data may be disclosed to our company’s employees in charge of accounting and sales’ activities. Your personal data may be transmitted to: banking institutions on the grounds of any collection or payment arising out of the execution of agreements; other external subjects that render services on behalf of the company (bookkeeping, tax fulfilment , transport of products being sold). No disclosure of your data is provided except for the above-mentioned activities.
Rights of the people concerned
According to the Code Concerning Private Issues (articles from 7 to 10 of the legislative decree 196/2003) you are entitled to:
– be informed, at no cost, about the existence of data processing that may regard you;
– be informed about name, corporate name and address of the holder;
– be informed about the purposes and modes of processing;
– be informed about the name, corporate name and address of the holder’s representative in the Country’s territory and at least a person in charge of it, to be indicated when the subject is appointed;
– receive, from the holder or representative, without any delay:
• confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data regarding you, even if not stored and intelligible notice of the same data and its origin as well as the logic and purposes processing is based on;
• the request may be renewed, unless justified reasons arise, at intervals of not less than ninety days;
• cancellation, anonymisation of blockage of data processed, thus transgressing the law, including those that needn’t be kept in connection with the purposes for which data has been collected and then processed;
• updating, correction or, should you be interested in it, supplement of data;
• oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, personal data processing involving you, even though relating to the collection aim;
• oppose, totally or partially, personal data processing needed for commercial information or advertising material mailing or direct marketing purposes, that is for performing market research or interactive marketing communication;
• be informed by the holder, by the time when data is communicated or disseminated, about the possibility to exercise such right at no cost.
Data processing holder
Person in charge of Data Processing
CANTORE s.r.l. Via Cantore 32, 16149 Genova Sampierdarena is the pro–tempore person in charge of your data processing.